Followers

Sunday 19 January 2014

Astonish cleaning products

Even though I talk about Beauty and Hair products I have to tell you about this family run business based in the UK.

I first came into contact with this product range from my Mum who said it was amazing.

So over next few weeks I will be Blogging about it.

As say I talk about Beauty and Health having cleaning home is also important to your general health and peace of mind Tidy Home Tidy Mind I believe is true.

So hear goes first product this is excellent for cleaning pans and pots around the taps and the sink I just get well run out damp cloth put some of paste on wipe round my pans to get surface grease off and rinse.

This product has really pleasant smell and is safe suitable for vegans,approved by vegan society and also not Tested on Animals.


No comments:

Post a Comment